The story of my life,my hopes and my dreams. This is what i called my real life canvas!. Born on 27 June 1980, no 2 out of 4. Living with my insane sistah, nanie for this time being in Kota Damansara.She's 2 yrs younger than me. I have an elder bro{Amirul}-we fight a lot- and sis in law(Anis).Not to forget the lil kiddo (Mira) and Her Majesty (My Mom).Well it will be a complete one if my dad is still here!!!Redha,Al fatihah. And the love of my life,AB...my other half!!!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

What is Love?

For the one who detest it, they call it responsibility
For the one who play with it, they call it a game
For the one who doesn’t own it, they call it hope,
For the one who is in love, they call it as destiny

God knows what is best for you,
He tests you by hardship.
Sometimes, He hurt you,
But His wisdoms will be kept deeply in your heart,
For you to understand the true meanings of life,

If we lost our love, there will be reasons,
So difficult to comprehend and grasp,
But do have faith,
For when He took something from us,
He already prepared you something which is much worthier than before.

Why must you wait?
Because, when you make decisions, you don’t want to rush,
Because, when you're in hurry, you don’t want to be hasty,
Because, when you met with your other half, you don’t want to loose your dignity

Before you run, do learn to walk,
Before you swim, do learn to float,
Before be loved, do learn to love…

Ultimately, it's good for you to wait for someone you love,
instead of going for someone who is there,
Still, it’s better to wait for someone you desire,
instead of being satisfied with what is already there
Still, it’s best to wait for someone who is right for you,
because life is too short to waste by choosing the wrong one.

Waiting has a mysterious purpose in your life
Flowers can't bloom within a night,
So as to Rome, it is not built within a day,
In which life, it is beared inside mother's womb for 9 months.
But true love, it grows for a lifetime
Most of the wonderful and beautiful things in life take a long time to achieve,
Wait patiently is worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home