The story of my life,my hopes and my dreams. This is what i called my real life canvas!. Born on 27 June 1980, no 2 out of 4. Living with my insane sistah, nanie for this time being in Kota Damansara.She's 2 yrs younger than me. I have an elder bro{Amirul}-we fight a lot- and sis in law(Anis).Not to forget the lil kiddo (Mira) and Her Majesty (My Mom).Well it will be a complete one if my dad is still here!!!Redha,Al fatihah. And the love of my life,AB...my other half!!!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

IF I Am Given A Chance...

I’m anxious to find answers, the things that happen to my life lately. About him. What about him?...He was the one and only man in my life…my everything…He called me his angel…Only Allah knows how much I love him….So much until it hurts me. Until it makes me bleed silently inside.

I want him in my life. Yes, I am selfish. Even though there is no 100% guarantee that life will be beautiful and pleasant forever. I am willing to take the challenge. To face everything in this world with him. Either bad or good, I want to be there with him. Is it possible?. I wish to be with him. But…I can’t. My hands are tied. Same with him.

I am aware, we usually won’t get what we wish for. But…hmmmm…Oh Allah Almighty!!!, I wish to be with him forever in my life, as my lawful husband. He makes me happy, my source of happiness. But it’s impossible for us to be united. To much nuisance circulating in our life.

But why?...My Oxygen …why this life is so cruel to me. Giving me happiness for temporary relief but not forever…Why?...My fate is just a game?...Wish Pak was here…At least I can seek for his warmth and comfort.

If I were given a chance, I will make him know that he belongs here. In my heart forever. All my hopes and dreams are only for him. Engraved his name on my heart and soul. You are my biggest secret, which I unable to describe. I will hold you close to my heart, until death do me apart.

I choose to love you dear….and with that obligation, I am ready to except the pain of losing you. Without fear or favour.

Signing Off,
Ur Linny…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home