The story of my life,my hopes and my dreams. This is what i called my real life canvas!. Born on 27 June 1980, no 2 out of 4. Living with my insane sistah, nanie for this time being in Kota Damansara.She's 2 yrs younger than me. I have an elder bro{Amirul}-we fight a lot- and sis in law(Anis).Not to forget the lil kiddo (Mira) and Her Majesty (My Mom).Well it will be a complete one if my dad is still here!!!Redha,Al fatihah. And the love of my life,AB...my other half!!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The truth about me???

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: plain water2. Last phone call: Hayashi san…
3. Last text message: Mira…wants to go swimming with me
4. Last song you listened to: Demi Cinta-Kerispatih
5. Last time you cried: few mins ago…missing him badly!!!huhhuhuHAVE YOU EVER:6. Dated someone twice: once..abee sorry…I am soo confused that time!!7. Been cheated on: hell yeah..and he’s a jerk!!
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: should i?...hahahah…
9. Lost someone special: hmm...nauzubillah min zaliq…
10. Been depressed: all da time
11. Been drunk and threw up: love drunk counts? Nanie might threw up instead of me

FIRST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. RED
13. BLACK
14. BLUE

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: one or 2 new friends..
16. Fallen out of love: hope not
17. Laughed until you cried: oh yeah...once, with nanie...
18. Met someone who changed you: changed me, inspired me, make this world a better place to live on by making the best out of shit…my other half!!
19. Found out who your true friends were: hell yeah…lucky to have them
20. Found out someone was talking about you: am I that popular?..wow..haven’t noticed that
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: eeeeeewwwwwaaaahhh!!!
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: all of ‘em
23. How many kids do you want to have: x>1, x<3, x=kids..heheheh
25. Do you want to change your name: hell no..i love my lovely name
26. What did you do for your last birthday: blowing candles, on my lovely choc cake(abee bought that!!), surrounded by colourful balloons, a romantic present from abee
27. What time did you wake up today: 6.45am...hungry!!!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: lying on bed thinking of him…hmmmm
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Abee!!...
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Saturday, after having dinner with my family..before she went off to my aunt’s house
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: to be truly happy and smile again…
32. What are you listening to right now: the sound of my heartbeat…
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: should i?
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: stinky hall!!
35. Most visited webpage: facebook…LOL
36. Whats your real name: Alina Munirah
37. Nicknames: line(abee calls me this), niena,mok(nanie call me)…fatxy!!
38. Relationship Status: complicated,hahahaha
39. Zodiac sign: Cancer
40. Male or female?: Female
41. Elementary?: SRK Sri Laksamana
42. Middle School?: Science Tuanku Jaafar
43. High school/college: International Islamic University Malaysia
44. Hair colour: Black
45. Long or short: Long
46. Height: 175cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Nope..think someone has a crush on me..hahahaha
48: What do you like about yourself?: ME..heheheh
49. Piercings: HARAM
50. Tattoos: HARAM
51. Righty or lefty: righty!!

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: nope
53. First piercing: refer to #49
54. First best friend: Pak, my beloved father, then comes nanie…my crazy sistah!!
55. First sport you joined: Netball…as GD..
56. First vacation: hmmm I think Singapore, Sentosa Island with my family!!!
58. First pair of trainers: LA Gears…dad bought that for me.

59. Eating: Spaghetti Seafood(Olive garlic) at William’s
60. Drinking: Plain water
61. I'm about to: smack toby’s butt, for pissing on my comforter
62. Listening to: the honking sound, remembering the time when I was in Hyderabad, bustling city with lots of honking cars early morning!!
63. Waiting for : ME to come to me..

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: yep..insyaAllah…
65. Get Married?: Of course, but only with him, none other!!
66. Career?: Section Manager, hahahahahah

WHICH IS BETTER
67. Lips or eyes: eyes..he love that so much
68. Hugs or kisses: both excessively please..
69. Shorter or taller: at least the same height with me, hahahahaha
70. Older or Younger: Not too old and not too young, maturity matters more
71. Romantic or spontaneous: both please…at least I will not be bored…hahaha
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: nice ass?..hahahahaha
73. Sensitive or loud: Refer #71 please
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship laaa…no 1 night stand kinda stuff!!
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: none of the above!!

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: eeeewwwwhhhhh
77. Drank hard liquor: Haram laaaa
78. Lost glasses/contacts: not wearing any…
79. Sex on first date: Eeeeeeewwwaaaaah
80. Broken someone's heart : hhaahahah loads…
82. Been arrested: yeah…when I was 9 for riding motorcycle illegally, it was in an estate for goodness sake…
83. Turned someone down: few times…I have my own priorities….please respect that ok?...hahahha
84. Cried when someone died: yeah...who is closed to me…I am not that emotional
85. Fallen for a friend?: yeah, and now he’s the love of my life!!!...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: yes…I am a diamond…I am strong!!
87. Miracles: yes…with the will of Allah S.W.T
88. Love at first sight: maybe….
89. Heaven: and hell...yeah..indeed
90. Santa Claus: who?..Pak Ali Roti Canai I believe…
91. Kiss on the first date: Hahahaha I am not cheap!!
92. Malaikat: yerp…
93. Allah, Muhammad, Alam Ghaib: yes…

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: 4 years ago, yes…now..NO..
95. Did you sing today?: yerp, Down-Jay Sean
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: yes..but not with Abee
97. If you could go back in time what will you do? treat her better? or guide her to be better : if you are referring ‘her’ as my mom…yes…I will treat her better, give her everything that I possibly can to make her happy and smile again…
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: 18 July 2008, Bengaluru International Airport, India. My whole being been lifted with so much love, joy and happiness the moment I saw him standing casually in front of the Arrival Entrance. Relive it?...Hell yeah…
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: No…I am a risk taker
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: probably..what do you think?..hahaha :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home